• Honesty, integrity and transparency in everything we do
• A pro-active approach to solving problems
• A focus on cost effectiveness in terms of the fees we charge and when negotiating with contractors on your behalf
• Excellent service from our established and experienced team
• An emphasis on communication and building positive working relationships
• Flexibility in the services we can provide
• Local knowledge and expertise
• Responsiveness to queries and maintenance issues
A Managing Agent should remove the day-to-day burden of administration and deal with most minor maintenance and other issues.
Among the other benefits of using a Managing Agent is their ability to act impartially if disputes arise between leaseholders. These sorts of issues can be particularly difficult for self-managing Directors who may also be neighbours.
We understand that the decision-making process can be long and complex when you are appointing a new Managing Agent and there may also be other considerations such as giving notice to your existing Agent. We are happy to work with you to develop written communications for Lessees or to present our proposal to decision makers at a formal meeting.
Buildings vary in size and the level of service they require, thus we will provide you with a bespoke quotation based on agreed needs. We offer a free, no obligation consultation with you to discuss your requirements, which will include a site visit.